Duel Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
DC Protaganist TournamentSun Jul 30, 2017 1:50 amButterkingDuel Corp Non Meta TournamentMon Jul 24, 2017 12:50 amwafflezWafflez vs. King CodexSun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 amCodexBreakieWakey vs King CodexFri Jul 21, 2017 2:57 amCodexStaxx vs LucieMon Jul 17, 2017 12:19 amCutieLucie83[Duel Links] Queen vs CrimsonSun Jul 16, 2017 9:34 pmCrimBoiCrim vs SoulieSun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pmCrimBoiWafflez vs. xenoburnThu Jul 13, 2017 9:39 pmwafflezOlethros vs StaxxWed Jul 12, 2017 9:07 pmOlethros{ADHD} Allied Duelists Having Fun DuelsWed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 pmKyosuke Kiryu
Duel Corporation Discord

Poll

Go down

Shiranui Deck Empty Shiranui Deck

Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:30 pm
I love Synchros, and that is a fact. However, I have been struggling to make Shiranui legitimately viable without getting brick hands every other game. With this in mind, I’d appreciate help with this deck. For the sake of convenience in case the image doesn’t work, I’ve included a list of cards I’m using in this deck. Any and all help is appreciated.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fanNGmk.png[/img]

Main Deck (40)

Monsters (20)

2x Shiranui Spectralsword, 3x Shiranui Solitaire, 3x Shiranui Spiritmaster, 1x Shiranui Samurai, 1x Goblin Zombie, 3x Mezuki, 3x Uni-Zombie, 1x Zombie Master, 1x Fairy Tail – Snow, 2x Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring

Spells (12)

2x Book of Life, 1x Burial From a Different Dimension, 1x Foolish Burial, 1x Gold Sarcophagus, 1x Raigeki, 2x Dark World Dealings, 2x Twin Twisters, 2x Shiranui Style Synthesis

Traps (8)

1x Bottomless Trap Hole, 3x Shiranui Style Swallow’s Slash, 1x Shiranui Style Samsara, 1x Solemn Warning, 2x Grand Horn of Heaven

Extra Deck

2x Shiranui Samuraisaga, 1x Shiranui Shogunsaga, 1x Shiranui Sunsaga, 2x PSY-Framelord Omega, 1x Stardust Dragon, 1x Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons, 2x Archfiend Zombie-Skull, 1x Revived King Ha Des, 1x Black Rose Dragon, 1x Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon, 1x Vermillion Dragon Mech, 1x Star Eater

Side Deck

1x D.D. Crow, 1x Goblin Zombie, 1x Shiranui Samurai, 1x Gameciel, the Sea Kaiju, 1x Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring, 1x Maxx “C”, 1x Dark World Dealings, 1x System Down, 1x Mind Drain, 1x Mind Crush, 1x Chain Disappearance, 1x Quaking Mirror Force, 1x Debunk, 1x Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, 1x Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
Kyosuke Kiryu
Kyosuke Kiryu
Admin
Admin
Coins : 1050
Star Chips : 10

Shiranui Deck Empty Re: Shiranui Deck

Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:47 pm
You are missing some foundation such as plagues, and Soul Charge. I would also try to fit in one more goblin in there.

To remove, I would say both dark world dealings and something else.

Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:11 pm
I felt like Plaguespreader was unnecessary given the soft loop created by Solitaire + Spectral + Omega that lets me get out a level 6 and 8 every turn, but I agree that I probably should've used Soul Charge. That being said, I needed a way to get some zombies into the grave while thinning out the deck a bit, which is why I shoehorned in Dark World Dealings. I’ll try out taking out both DWD for one Goblin and Soul Charge and see how it goes.
Kyosuke Kiryu
Kyosuke Kiryu
Admin
Admin

Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:22 pm
Uni Zombie does all the dumping to grave. Which Imo, should be sufficient. Maybe Zombie world in side deck for those pesky decks that require Tributes?

Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:33 pm
It's not a bad idea. I should've specified earlier, but basically, my entire side deck is a mess of cards that could be situationally useful; that is to say, none of them are actually necessary to the deck and were essentially just afterthoughts after the main deck. Zombie World isn’t actually a bad card (might actually let me beat True Dracos for once), but I generally run the Shiranui field spell over it on a general basis because it lets me stabilize on the field a little better in the early game.

That being said, I have to admit Zombie World (as well as the obligatory Doomkaiser Dragon) would make for a very interesting addition to the deck, considering the state of the meta right now. I’ll take out a few of the unnecessary cards in the side deck and try out Zombie World and Doomkaiser in a few matches as well.

As a small side note, Uni-Zombie is great and all, but even while running it at 3, it’s not necessary guaranteed that I’ll draw him in my opening hand (or at all, for that matter). Admittedly, the draws I get in this deck aren’t really THAT important if I can establish my presence on the field and fill up the grave with zombies, but the opening hand certainly is, and DWD might help in that regard. I see where you’re coming from, but I just wanted to defend my choice here a little bit.
Kyosuke Kiryu
Kyosuke Kiryu
Admin
Admin

Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:57 am
But doesn't solitaire bring out Uni Zombie easily? So whether, you do or don't draw him, theres more chances of drawing him. I mean Dark World Dealings is not a bad card, but I don't really prefer it if you also going to give your opponent the chance to draw 1 even though, they are going to dump 1. I normally tech in Grepher, Armageddon Knight, I even use performance trick clown for more support.

Other cards I would suggest you look at to dump monsters are D.D.R - Different Dimension Reincarnation.
Summoner Monk to get out your level 4s.

Now if you are going torwards making a synchro route, might I recommend adding 3 Malicious and Plagues, or you can even add Brilliant Fusion engine.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum