Latest topics
DC Protaganist TournamentSun Jul 30, 2017 1:50 amButterkingDuel Corp Non Meta TournamentMon Jul 24, 2017 12:50 amwafflezWafflez vs. King CodexSun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 amCodexBreakieWakey vs King CodexFri Jul 21, 2017 2:57 amCodexStaxx vs LucieMon Jul 17, 2017 12:19 amCutieLucie83[Duel Links] Queen vs CrimsonSun Jul 16, 2017 9:34 pmCrimBoiCrim vs SoulieSun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pmCrimBoiWafflez vs. xenoburnThu Jul 13, 2017 9:39 pmwafflezOlethros vs StaxxWed Jul 12, 2017 9:07 pmOlethros{ADHD} Allied Duelists Having Fun DuelsWed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 pmKyosuke Kiryu
Duel Corporation Discord

Poll

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Admin
Coins : 500
Star Chips : 2
View user profile

Favourite Card & Archetype?

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Classy topic. What's your favourite card and archetype? 

I'll kick things off by saying my favourite card is Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 (although there are a couple other cards that I love nearly as much), and my favourite archetype is Hieratics. I'm a sucker for Egyptian-themed cards
Admin
Admin
Coins : 600
Star Chips : 9
View user profilehttp://duelcorp.forumotion.com

Re: Favourite Card & Archetype?

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:17 pm
Got to say it's hard to choose my favourite archetype, so I'll say my two favourites. Gladiator Beasts and Gravekeepers. I just think the artwork on them is amazing and the playstyles are really unique. My favourite card though has to be either Gladiator Beast Bestriari or Judgment Dragon... or Guardian Eatos, gah! they're all so pretty looking, it's impossible to choose ;-;
Admin
Admin
Coins : 500
View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:22 pm
Olethros wrote:Got to say it's hard to choose my favourite archetype, so I'll say my two favourites. Gladiator Beasts and Gravekeepers. I just think the artwork on them is amazing and the playstyles are really unique. My favourite card though has to be either Gladiator Beast Bestriari or Judgment Dragon... or Guardian Eatos, gah! they're all so pretty looking, it's impossible to choose ;-;
Right on, meng. I'm with you on Eatos. Such a cool card!
Professor
Coins : 600
View user profile

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:44 pm
My favorite card of all time is Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon. My favorite archetype of all time is Chronomaly.
Bronze
Bronze
Coins : 300
View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:51 am
My favorite Archetype has to be Shinobirds, I just enjoy their design and artwork.

For cards my favorite is WattCobra, it was a classic when I used to play watts and I just like Watts small Chibi style.
Bronze
Bronze
Coins : 0
View user profile

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:47 pm
My favorite archetype? That's very hard to choose, I have fond memories with several ones and I wouldn't be able to choose just one, so I'm gonna mention several. Chaos Dragons (not an archetype, but c'mon) were the very first deck I played, so they got that nostalgia bonus going on. Shaddolls have my favorite artwork in the game and they were very fun. And by playstyle itself, probably Nekroz. So many decisions to make, so many possible ways to play out your hand with all your searchers, so easy to misplay with them. AND they look good. I love them and miss them a lot. The only negative think about them for me would be the Djinn Lock.

Favorite card? El Shaddoll Construct. She's bae, no further explanation needed.
Admin
Admin
Coins : 50
Star Chips : 10
View user profile

on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:58 pm
Heroes for me. I have very fond memories with them and they all look rad.

2nd would be six samurai mainly cuz i played them a lot during their prime.

As for favorite card it would be red dragon archfiend and its forms
Bronze
Bronze
Coins : 1050
Star Chips : 10
View user profile

on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:41 pm
As scrubby as this sounds, I love the Lightsworn concept. You must try to send cards to the grave without outmilling yourself. Then you have to find a way to prevent Judgement Dragon from getting into the graveyard as well. When you get the reward of summoning it, it felt rather satisfying... Until you bite the dust that is a bottomless trap hole.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum