Duel Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
DC Protaganist TournamentSun Jul 30, 2017 1:50 amButterkingDuel Corp Non Meta TournamentMon Jul 24, 2017 12:50 amwafflezWafflez vs. King CodexSun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 amCodexBreakieWakey vs King CodexFri Jul 21, 2017 2:57 amCodexStaxx vs LucieMon Jul 17, 2017 12:19 amCutieLucie83[Duel Links] Queen vs CrimsonSun Jul 16, 2017 9:34 pmCrimBoiCrim vs SoulieSun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pmCrimBoiWafflez vs. xenoburnThu Jul 13, 2017 9:39 pmwafflezOlethros vs StaxxWed Jul 12, 2017 9:07 pmOlethros{ADHD} Allied Duelists Having Fun DuelsWed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 pmKyosuke Kiryu
Duel Corporation Discord

Poll

Go down
Olethros
Olethros
Admin
Admin
Coins : 600
Star Chips : 9
https://duelcorp.forumotion.com

Thoughts on columns becoming relevant? Empty Thoughts on columns becoming relevant?

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:53 pm
So with the confirmation of the release of the card shut line, we can see that Konami is gonna give the column mechanic another try, more than 10 years after the failure that was Cyberdark Impact

I personally feel that Shut Line's effect is an interesting one and I for one welcome a column mechanic as it adds a new layer of strategy to the game, as long as there is an effective way to display columns to avoid disputes.

"When a Spell/Trap, or monster effect, is activated in the same column as this Set card: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card."

What do you guys think about columns being relevant in yugioh? Good or bad?
CrimBoi
CrimBoi
Admin
Admin
Coins : 50
Star Chips : 10

Thoughts on columns becoming relevant? Empty Re: Thoughts on columns becoming relevant?

Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:53 pm
Good and obviously they will become more relevant ,  because that was the Link's system aim all along anyway.

As a fan of go (territory game) i look forward to zones being more and more relevant, making you think about optimal positioning. More strategy is welcomed
BreakieWakey
Bronze
Bronze
Coins : 300
Star Chips : 2

Thoughts on columns becoming relevant? Empty Re: Thoughts on columns becoming relevant?

Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:56 pm
Tbh it adds a interesting mechanic to the game, adding alternative strategies and making where you place your cards more  important adds a new gimmick to the game that I think is nice.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum