Duel Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
DC Protaganist TournamentSun Jul 30, 2017 1:50 amButterkingDuel Corp Non Meta TournamentMon Jul 24, 2017 12:50 amwafflezWafflez vs. King CodexSun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 amCodexBreakieWakey vs King CodexFri Jul 21, 2017 2:57 amCodexStaxx vs LucieMon Jul 17, 2017 12:19 amCutieLucie83[Duel Links] Queen vs CrimsonSun Jul 16, 2017 9:34 pmCrimBoiCrim vs SoulieSun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pmCrimBoiWafflez vs. xenoburnThu Jul 13, 2017 9:39 pmwafflezOlethros vs StaxxWed Jul 12, 2017 9:07 pmOlethros{ADHD} Allied Duelists Having Fun DuelsWed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 pmKyosuke Kiryu
Duel Corporation Discord

Poll

Go down
Atticus
Atticus
Admin
Admin
Coins : 500
Star Chips : 2

Staff Recruitment  Empty Staff Recruitment

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Want to be staff? Great! With that said, be sure to read this thread before making any comments or requests regarding the subject. 

Here at Duel Corp, there are three main staff positions that are open for application:

• Professor - This position is catered towards the knowledge player who is able (and willing) to write-up articles. Whether it be on Duel Links, the meta's state, an archetype analysis, etc. Professors will be given a healthy salary of 500 Duel Coins per article and access to the Staff Discussion section, on the condition they churn out a well-written article once ever two weeks (at minimum). This position may also be expanded on in the future.
  • Advertiser - Want to contribute? This position is an easy way to do so, and earn some Duel Coins in the process. Members of the advertising team will be tasked with recruiting new members and spreading our name out there. As a reward, Advertisers will be given 100 Duel Coins per member brought in.
  • Artist - As the title suggests, this position is for those talented GFX'ers out there. Artists will be awarded Duel Coins for graphic contributions. Amounts will vary depending on the work provided.

It is also worth noting that there is both a Head Professor and Head Advertiser, whose role is to not only contribute in the same way but also monitor activity and assign tasks when needed. 

Interested? Voice it by commenting below. Be creative and show us why YOU should be considered! For example, if you wrote-up and submitted an article for the sole purpose of applying to the position of Professor, you would drastically increase your chances of getting it.
TankTopDaddy
Bronze
Bronze
Coins : 0

Staff Recruitment  Empty Advertiser

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:01 pm
Hello there, 

I would like to become one of the advertisers present on this dear website and discord and will of course do my part in being a advertiser and try to recruit and advertise about this discord to as many people as possible.

Wishes,
TankTopDaddy
Kyosuke Kiryu
Kyosuke Kiryu
Admin
Admin
Coins : 1050
Star Chips : 10

Staff Recruitment  Empty Re: Staff Recruitment

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:32 pm
TankTopDaddy wrote:Hello there, 

I would like to become one of the advertisers present on this dear website and discord and will of course do my part in being a advertiser and try to recruit and advertise about this discord to as many people as possible.

Wishes,
TankTopDaddy

You are hired! Please have a talk with me on discord PM.
BreakieWakey
Bronze
Bronze
Coins : 300

Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Hey I'd like to app for Advertiser, I'm pretty alright with talking with people and spreading things out and wouldn't mind applying that here to help expand the sites community.
Kyosuke Kiryu
Kyosuke Kiryu
Admin
Admin
Coins : 1050
Star Chips : 10

Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:02 pm
BreakieWakey wrote:Hey I'd like to app for Advertiser, I'm pretty alright with talking with people and spreading things out and wouldn't mind applying that here to help expand the sites community.

Please contact me via discord PM to discuss further options.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum